PA END-SUCTION CENTRIFUGAL PUMP
- The PA Series Pumps meet the DIN 24255 specification for end suction, horizontal centrifugal pumps. The PA Series offers many features and benefits that improve performance, increase reliability and reduce maintenance time and cost.
- Heavy-duty cast iron casing with integral Cast feet suitable for 10 bar working Pressure. Working pressures up to 16 bar also available. Centerline discharge assures that the casing is self-venting.
- Flanges to ISO 2084 PN16 as standard. Also available with ASA 125# or JIS 10k drilling.
- Back pull out design for fast and easy maintenance when fitted with a spacer type coupling because suction and discharge piping and drive motor remain in place.
- Maximum interchangeability for low spare parts inventory with 4 bearing housings and 4 shaft sizes for 47 sizes of pumps.
- Replaceable wear rings to assure optimum efficiency and performance at all times.
- Shaft seal is available as packing or as mechanical seal to suit all types of applications.
- Double shrouded, hydraulically balanced impellers with back vanes to minimize gland pressure in cast iron or bronze as standard. Also available in stainless steel or zinc free bronze.
- Heavy-duty cast iron bearing housing with
greased ball bearings as standard. Also
available with oil lubricated bearings.
- Heavy-duty shaft in stainless steel for longer life and to assure product purity.
- Stainless steel shaft sleeve for product purity, longer mechanical seal life and to prevent damage to the shaft from packing or mechanical seal.
- Operating temperature from -10C to +105C as standard. Available for up to +160C with cooling and suitable mechanical seal selection.
- Suitable for both 50 cycle and 60 cycle speeds up to 3600rpm.